calling all lower hutt mummys!!

hi all, my names lisa im 26 and have a 23 month old ds and 5 month old dd and im looking for mums round lower/upper hutt to meet up with. have been very house bound having a newborn + toddler over winter. so ive decided its time to make a huge effort to get out! as im feeling very isolated and starting to go mad lol. Anyone keen for a coffee??

26/11/2009
Vadim"n"Zighsmummy

Replies to this discussion

Seleziona in base a i più recenti

very well!! started off a bit bumpy (bleed, morning sickness etc) but its a very smooth ride at the moment!!

26/11/2009
Pommydoris

im slowly getting there with her feeding, its still a battle but at least shes started putting on good amounts of weight! how are you going? thanks Angelica's mummy ill have to have a look. hows your pregnancy going?

26/11/2009
lammylamb

Il commento è stato cancellato dall'autore.

26/11/2009
RaymondsMum

hey Lisa!! (Angelica's mummy here)

Hows it all going for you.  I will be in ur boat soon enough with this one due Feb! there is a thread already in Pregnancy and that has, preggo mums, preggo first timers, mums that have already had bubs all from the Hutt.  Jump in there if you want hun.

26/11/2009
ClaireBear80

yep think ive got it sorted now lol. Did you get ellas feeding sorted?

26/11/2009
Clare Bear

hey there, Im in upper hutt but willing to travel lol. Ive got a 7 week old and a 1 yr old. My names Anne-Marie, we met at Chronicals with Chantz

26/11/2009
hugabugsmum
An error occured, please try again later.