Cool unique baby gift??

I have a lot of friends all due with babies soon, and I was looking for something a bit different - up to $50 - something along the lines of baby buds?? Or just something really cool. Preferably useful!! ANy suggestions? Thanks

26/11/2009
SarahJane

Replies to this discussion

Seleziona in base a i più recenti

how about a tshirt or AIO with customised graphic/text :-) these are so cute!

http://www.simplycolors.co.nz

26/11/2009
times4+1

Just come across a nappy cake website www.sprogz.co.nz - some quite cool ideas...

26/11/2009
1daughter

I've had a few babies born in my family recently.  For one I did my own baby buds bouquet.  Bought good quality things and rolled up to look like rosebuds, wired and stuck into oasis in a little basket.  Got a big stem of leaves from $2 and separtated each one and wired to bulk out the bouquet.  Cost me under $30 and had 3 pair of socks, singlet, bodysuit, hat, 3 flannels.
I just made some cupcakes for a set of twins with silicone cupcake moulds, socks, singlets and bibs rolled up inside and a fabric rose pinned on top of each one.  Add 2 baby bunny toys in a cute wooden box, and voile!  Under $20 for that one.

26/11/2009
annee78

I've had a few babies born in my family recently.  For one I did my own baby buds bouquet.  Bought good quality things and rolled up to look like rosebuds, wired and stuck into oasis in a little basket.  Got a big stem of leaves from $2 and separtated each one and wired to bulk out the bouquet.  Cost me under $30 and had 3 pair of socks, singlet, bodysuit, hat, 3 flannels.
I just made some cupcakes for a set of twins with silicone cupcake moulds, socks, singlets and bibs rolled up inside and a fabric rose pinned on top of each one.  Add 2 baby bunny toys in a cute wooden box, and voile!  Under $20 for that one.

26/11/2009
MyLittleWonton

26/11/2009
Nickers77

Nessie those blankets are gorgeous :)

26/11/2009
mum of Lachie & Charlise

isoki travel change mat..around $40 from trademe or web,fab designs,great compactible goodl for small trips out not bulky like huge nappy bags,my best purchase!

26/11/2009
SarahJane

what about peke moe sleep sack - prevents baby scratching at face :) pekemoe.co.nz

26/11/2009
Nickers77

I love boubux stuff! They have gorgs clothing. The little shoes make great pressies too.

26/11/2009
mum of Lachie & Charlise

something completely useless but pretty cool is to adopt their very own star. $60 www.stardome.org.nz/adopt-a-star. I think you can get special requests like the brightest star over a certain town on a particular date.

26/11/2009
Solecistic

Oh and these are a little more expensive $69, but I think they're really cool:
babystuff.co.nz/proddetail.php?prod=6392&cat=121

26/11/2009
SaS

I love the itzbeen baby care timers - you can get them for under $50, I wish I'd had one when bubs was little!

26/11/2009
JoJo
An error occured, please try again later.