Building a cot

Hi all Dads and Dad's to be... has anyone built a cot? If so what did you do about the drop side mechanism?

26/11/2009
an_angel

Replies to this discussion

Seleziona in base a i più recenti

I WANT YOUR BOOKCASE!! lol im looking for one exactly like that but they are so hard to find! and they cost the earth :( my dad is a chippy but he doesnt have the time or supplies to make one and my sisters partner is one too but he is FAR too busy lol does your partner sell his stuff?

26/11/2009
Jodie Lambert

Where did you get the wood for the bookcase?

26/11/2009
Mumzy-Emma

Hah. Do I get $$ for the ace referral?

26/11/2009
RaymondsMum

Hi everyone

Pamco baby cots are happy to sell these drop side mechanisms as full sets of just piece's if you have lost or broken parts.
Check out our web site for pictures so you can see the options.

Cheers
Shaun @ Pamco
pamcocots@pamcocots.co.nz

26/11/2009
Jodie Lambert

Hi All - there is a company in Christchurch called pamcocots.co.nz

They sell all the bits n pieces you need as 'spare parts'

26/11/2009
Josh's mummy

Hi there, I would also like the name of the company or any contacts that would lead me to finding a part/mechanism (plastic) for the slide down rail of a one handed drop side. And for those whom have the oder style dont have it down and lean on the side... they brake!! Can any one help???

26/11/2009
Aunty leesha

Hi, Can i get the name of that company my dp is currently building a cot.
Thank you.

26/11/2009
Vadim"n"Zighsmummy

Hi,
I am in the same boat and just recently received my spare parts, for a one handed drop site cot mechanism which will be replacing the old style metal rods that are on the cot I am doing up.

Let me know if you want the name of the company.

26/11/2009
Amazon

Thanks Harmony - nice to get feedback we have a solution in progress so we will stick to that.

26/11/2009
Lisa_chch

I would like to say your hubby's very talented, Just told mine I wish he could do that lol!

26/11/2009
Tash and Matthew

What a lucky bubba to have such a clever daddy! so much more meaningful and sentimental when everything is home made! Way to go Ham1!!

26/11/2009
AlexySky

I brought a cot from a place in Cambridge that make there own cots and i know that they had to order in the dropside mechanisim from the states. Im im assuming you cant buyt it seperately in NZ

26/11/2009
MrsW
An error occured, please try again later.